Re: I'm 16 today!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 04, 1998 at 10:02:21:

In Reply to: I'm 16 today!! posted by Mithrandir on October 02, 1998 at 20:15:43:

: As must come to most people, I turned sixteen at precisely 4:11 AM this morning. For a present, I got a Garfield rendition of a Star Wars poster. No, we're not poor, we're saving up money for my trip to England (more on that in a later post if anyone's interested). School went fairly well. I got my fair share of "Happy Birthday"s and two class-sung songs. Well, that's it about me. Now about Indy-related stuff.

: I LOVE WIDESCREEN. At present, I have about twenty-five widescreen movies. Today after I got done watching Titanic in widescreen (yes, I'm such a terrible person), I popped in Raiders. At first I went, "Yikes!, I'm seeing hardly anything and the pictures to big and the camera keeps swinging around and yada-yada-yada." Makes me really yearn for the anticipated widescreen, THX(?) Indy trilogy. Anyone have new news on that?

CONGRATULATIONS!! That makes you just one week older than my youngest daughter, who turns 16 next sunday. Lots of good stuff ahead of you. Enjoy! Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]