Re: Raiders Belt and Holster Question

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on March 26, 2001 at 15:50:57:

In Reply to: Re: Raiders Belt and Holster Question posted by Azuma on March 26, 2001 at 15:28:56:

Well, once again it also depends on your definition of "authentic". The Kepler holster was fabricated from the actual Raiders holster, including the thickness of the leather. If you prefer thicker leather, then the Noel Howard holster is the way to go, but technically, it's not authentic in terms of material. Like I said, just depends on your definition of "authentic". Regards. Michaelson

: My personal opinion. I like Noel's belt and Holster better, since the leather are thicker, and the belt is much more authintic. As for Mr. Keppler's holster, I think it is more authintic, but it is kind thin to me. What I might do in your situation is to get the belt from Noel, and get gun belt from Keppler. Just my thought.

: Best,

: Azuma

: : I am trying to make a decission as to which holster and gun belt to purchase. I have purchased a shirt and bag with strap from Noel Howard who worked on the films. I am wondering if Noel's gun belt and holster is authintic to the original. I have heard good things about both his and Lee Keplers I just want to get the one that is most authintic. I would think Noels would be authintic since he worked on the films. However I was wanting your opinions on this.
: : Thanks!
: : Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: