Re: N Howard Raiders Trousers

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dave from spider-wi062.proxy.aol.com on March 28, 2001 at 00:38:42:

In Reply to: N Howard Raiders Trousers posted by Skeletor on March 27, 2001 at 23:05:20:

Actually I got a message from Mr. Howard and he said your regular size should fit fine.

: Alright folks, I've never posted before but I've been enjoying ya'lls posts for quite some time now. I just happened to run into some extra cash (pretty rare considering I'm a college student... tight budget and all, ya'll know how it is...), and I was seriously considering getting the Raiders trousers from Noel Howard. I've already purchased the Raiders shirt, the Raiders gunbelt, and the strap for the bag. I've also got a new finish lambskin Raiders jacket from Wested in the making that I'll hopefully get before the cold weather up in MA clears up (I go to school in Massachusetts, but I'm currently in the nice and hot lower Rio Grande Valley in Texas... on my two-week spring break, no less). So I was wondering if anyone with Noel Howard's trousers could tell me anything about 'em. I've read here before that I should maybe get a size larger, and seein' as how I want that "baggy" look from the movies, I figure I might as well make sure I know what I'm ordering before I spend more than a hundred dollars on one pair of trousers. Lemme know what ya'll think.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]