It's also one of the weird sounds your stomach makes after reading one of graml's posts. ;) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from ts003d32.sto-ca.concentric.net on March 28, 2001 at 15:58:12:

In Reply to: Wow, I would've never known. I just thought it was the wierd sound your stomach makes after 9PM when you're still on Indy Fan forum :-) posted by India Jones on March 28, 2001 at 15:11:14:

: : I believe it was Pliny the Elder who stated that "gramls" were large super-beings that inhabited the area then known as Hyperborea. They sat around in libraries wearing garishly colored shirts and making smart remarks while their "superiors" tried in vain to get them to do something constructive. The Egyptians believed that all matter eminated from the words and actions of one supreme being they called "Graml". He had the head of a prairie dog and wore one of those freakish Egyptian skirts. Finally, the hero of one of the Eddas was a warrior named "Graml". His strength came from drinking a fruity red concoction made with high amounts of fructose and red dye number 5. I figured if "graml" was a good enough name for these guys, it was good enough for me. And all of this is the gospel truth. Trust me...I work in a museum.
: : -graml

: :
: : : : I once changed my name to Wally the Spinning Monkey Hat, but Micah made me change it back. Turns out that was one of HIS nicknames. Of all the luck...
: : : : -graml
: : : : PS I certainly do enjoy those INDIANA JONES movies! Heh heh heh...had to keep it on topic!

: : : ...What' graml?

: : : PS So do I (yes, that is the goal here).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]