Re: Wasn't someone going to make Brothers of the Crusifant Sword pins at one time??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Danno from 82.indianapolis-17rh15rt.in.dial-access.att.net on March 28, 2001 at 20:21:06:

In Reply to: Wasn't someone going to make Brothers of the Crusifant Sword pins at one time?? posted by Dr.Jones on March 28, 2001 at 15:19:16:

: Like the lapel pins they wore. Wasn't someone going to make these?

I have thought about it several times. But dont think I actually ever mentioned it here. Someone else just recently mentioned it, by all means go ahead if you have the means. It shouldnt cost that much if so many people would be willing to purchase one. I've had things made before like this, it all boils down to the more you can buy, the cheaper they are. I had several different ideas for them.
1 A lapel pin of the cross alone die cut out, say in the color red.
2 A lapel pin in the shape of a sheild with the cross in red in the center of a white background.

My buddy used to do things just like this, but has since moved and sold his stake in the bussiness to someone else. Anybody else have any ideas spit em out. No reason we cant do this. Hell I'll throw in my 2 cents to split the cost if someone wants to get the ball rollin. Maybe offer them to the forum at price, then hawk the rest on Ebay? Let me know. Danno

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]