Re: Wasn't someone going to make Brothers of the Crusifant Sword pins at one time??

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indyhatz from user-uini66e.dsl.mindspring.com on March 29, 2001 at 10:57:57:

In Reply to: Wasn't someone going to make Brothers of the Crusifant Sword pins at one time?? posted by Dr.Jones on March 28, 2001 at 15:19:16:

: Like the lapel pins they wore. Wasn't someone going to make these?

Well, I wasn't going to post here again until I had a few ready. I usually hang out in the Star Wars props forum, but since there has been a big boom there of people making Indy prop replicas, I figured I'd jump on the bandwagon! :)
Anyway, I created a small Grail Cross (Crusiform Brotherood style) last night in hard clay and formed up a silicone mold. It should be ready by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Hopefully it will turn out!
After that, I was planning on casting a bunch up in resin. I will probably sell them for about $11 or so (price includes shipping in the US) for an unfinished piece. Then all you would have to do is some minor cleanup and paint to your liking. The size of the cross is roughly 1" x 2".

Not sure if you can post pics here, so when I post again, I'll throw a link up to my photopoint album.

Let me know roughly how many you guys would like.

Thanks,

Mark Ebbett

WAM FX Studios

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: