Re: Disneyland - Jones hats?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 05, 1998 at 10:15:57:

In Reply to: Disneyland - Jones hats? posted by Paul Holbrook on October 05, 1998 at 09:57:47:

: When I was at Disneyland this summer, I stopped into the Indiana Jones shop in adventureland. They had a Indiana Jones themed hat that I fell in love with. I'm not sure it was one from the movies - it wasn't felt, but leather; the kind of thing you'd expect to see on Indy when he's out doing field work.

: Unfortunately, they didn't have any of my size in. The person at the stop very kindly looked up the name and stock code for me, and gave me a number for Disneyland mail order. I wish I know who makes the hat, but I don't.

: My question: was there any of type of leather hat worn by Indy during the movies? All the hats I've seen discussed in the "diggs" section are felt. (I apologize if this particular detail has been discussed before, but there doesn't appear to be a search interface for this forum. It could use one!)

: If you're interested, the hat was described as a "Safari Rust Hat",
: SKU# 438040000047, listing at $45. I was referred to Disney Mail Order at 407 363 6200

No, all Harrison Ford's hats were produced in fur felt. No leather fedora's were used. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]