A little...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tm021.proxy.aol.com on April 01, 2001 at 01:53:44:

In Reply to: Re: I think I've kicked around the same idea - G1, no mouton, no knit...(nm) posted by Mr. Wax on April 01, 2001 at 01:08:25:

: When I first inquired about the Expedition from FS, Sam told me it wasn't available in Goat. Then I spoke to Kathy Falcon and she told me it was only available in goat as a special order. Then it showed up on there web site. I thought maybe I had a little bit to do with that. Probably not, but the price changed and I got them to reduce it for me after they shipped it. How much pull do you have with them???

Lee Keppler, Michaelson and I were the "experts", i.e. unpaid consultants (yes, Peter - believe it or not we're not making a dime on this!). Originally they were talking only two skins - lamb and horse. Whn my horsehide version just did not work out, it went to Lamb and deerskin (nice stuff, but a bit thick). Then Lee came across a sample of veg goat they were getting for their A2's and started doing backflips. That was when goat became an option.

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: