Re: Flight Suits says they've been making that pocket long before anybody ever heard of Indiana Jones. They've not ever lied to me, while we both know you have. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Wax from wall.base2co.com on April 03, 2001 at 11:02:39:

In Reply to: Re: Flight Suits says they've been making that pocket long before anybody ever heard of Indiana Jones. They've not ever lied to me, while we both know you have. (nm) posted by Peter Botwright on April 03, 2001 at 10:45:36:

Mr. Botwright. The issue is whether this pocket of yours is the same as the pocket in the original pattern. Patterson says it isn't and you changed it along the way. I don't think any of this matters, but what's your official story. Did the real jacket worn in the movie have this pocket? Did it have little itty bitty gussets under the arms? You are the source of information. THE ULTIMATE SOURCE. I'm sorry for calling you preachy and whiney. You are clearly upset by all this. Maybe tone down the "I'll Sue!" bit. That's all.

Thanks.

: BULLSHIT, IT IS YOU WHO SAID I COPIED THE FLIGHT SUIT POCKET.
: THEY NEVER STARTED BUSINESS UNTIL 1977, WITH ONLY 2 EMPLOYEES. I WOULD NEVER HEARD OF THEM YET ALONE COPY THEIR POCKET WHEN I MADE THE JACKET IN 1980. THINK IT THROUGH

: PETER

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]