Re: I'm confused...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter Botwright from host212-140-116-78.host.btclick.com on April 03, 2001 at 11:20:25:

In Reply to: I'm confused... posted by Patterson on April 03, 2001 at 10:32:17:

You are not confused only trying to protect your corner:
The original pattern was for Harrison Ford. It is only used as the MASTER from which production copies graded into various sizes are made. WE HAVE ALWAYS THE ORIGINAL PATTERN. Noel Howard at MBA will confirm I made the jackets and the meeting with Harrison Ford, Debra Landis and others to decide the style.
It is you and FS in copying my jacket who have lied and decieved, you cannot even use your real name.
If you had not lied to the Indyfan forum, saying I copied FS this would not be a subject of discussion.

Peter

You will also n All these years fans have been paying you for a jacket you've represented as being "the jacket". Now you've decided to use these original patterns, which you've said you've been using all along. This all stinks. I've defended you in the past, but the revalations of late leave me personally disgusted. I thought I WAS buying jackets made from original patterns. I think you owe me my money back.

: Call me a Flight Suit cronie? Well, I get what I pay for with them. Debra Landis (Nadoolman) has never heard of you. I wish I could say the same.

: Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]