LOL!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tp041.proxy.aol.com on April 03, 2001 at 12:32:37:

In Reply to: Not so fast....... posted by MK on April 03, 2001 at 12:05:21:

The Gibson & Barnes label is just a premium line for FS. Most attorneys I know would not have thrown out the tidbits I've seen floated here. Whatever...

Peter - I intended to thank you for pointing out that you are not an "expert", but want to assure you that the fact is patently obvious and it is unnecessary to state explicitly. I'll continue to discuss all things Indy here with all who wish to do so. I will share with them my own personal knowledge. I'm pretty sure that 99.9% of those out there that send me emails will confirm that my initial responses to those emails begin with, "First off, call me Todd - Patterson is just the pseudonym for the forum..." Your paranoia, while amusing, sheds light on your insecurity. Sell your jackets - I really do not care or have time for those who cannot bring themselves to be honest with me. Just remember - you have to swear to tell the truth when they take your deposition. All this because you could not tell the truth. It is a pity.

I'm done with this guy...

Todd Hayes aka "Patterson"

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: