The point exactly...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tp041.proxy.aol.com on April 03, 2001 at 13:53:15:

In Reply to: Re: Well... posted by India Jones on April 03, 2001 at 13:36:00:

The story was originally that Peter lost the patterns. Now he says he has them, along with some original jackets, so I hear. Now, he has let slip that they have used what they have termed a "Keppler Prototype" to check the specs on the jackets they were recently made. He let this term slip to both myself and Michaelson in separate conversations.

This is my opinion. He lost the patterns, and Lee refreshed his memory as much as he could by having a jacket made by Flight Suits based solely on just looking at stills and the video. This resulted in a pretty decent Leather Concessionaires jacket. Now all of a sudden, Peter had "found the patterns", but over the years we fans have noted the dicsrepancies in the jackets. Little by little the mistatements and inaccuracies unravel - maybe it got to be too much to correct without losing face? Then an original is located and all hell breaks loose. I have one question, if he had the original patterns then why did he not use them on the jackets I bought? His copy on his site says that is what the jacket is based upon. Material misstatement of fact with the intent to decieve, and via the US Postal Service... Any lawyer out there can finish that train of thought for me, I'm certain.

OK - I've had enough. I would be willing to never post another thing about a jacket if Peter would do one thing. Come clean on all this and make things right with those who feel they were deceived. If you can give me a credible reason to believe I am wrong, then I will gladly eat every word of this. Coming clean is the right thing to do, and all it will take to shut me up.

Regards,

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: