This "crazy" returns the sentiments - well said, my friend (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tp041.proxy.aol.com on April 03, 2001 at 13:58:13:

In Reply to: Speaking for myself... posted by Michaelson on April 03, 2001 at 12:18:51:

: : To all those who have made this hobby, obsession, crazed madness, whatever you call it (grin) a most pleasureable experience and make it so we can get the best quality and inform us of a good number of companies that are a pleasure to do business with...To those who strive and work for quality, accuracy, authenticity, and anything that would scream the name Indiana Jones with pride...To those we respect so that we emulate you even in the typed word: cheers, (grin), and IMHO... To those who have made it so we all can own a piece of legendary Americana and history I proudly thank you for your hard work and devotion...

: : To Lee, Patterson, Michaelson, MK, Fedora, and all the rest...Thanks and here's to the obsession!

: : CHEERS!
: : West

: ...this is most appreciated. I extend the same to all the Indy family for the constant "tweaking" of the information. It's interesting that after all these years, controversy STILL continues. Personally, I think it's a good thing. Once all the answers are answered, the hobby will surely slow to a crawl. With the exchanges I've read above from Peter, I'm pleased to see that discussion continues, good or bad. Bottom line, though, it's ALL the fans who make the hobby, not just a few, and I tip my fedora to those "crazies" that allow me to rub elbows with them in this "strange" hobby of ours. High regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]