Patterson. Pay not attention to all of this. I commend you for trying to get to the bottom of the all the contradictions involved in the jacket. I think we are closer now to knowing the "truth" than we were a year ago. Thank you. (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.26.220 on April 03, 2001 at 18:12:42:

In Reply to: Jumping ship! Favoritism because of a grudge! Kiss my backside, pal. When you've walked in my shoes, we can talk... (nm) posted by Patterson on April 03, 2001 at 17:32:48:

: : : I've been through how many iterations of prototypes, annd now you think its my job to write their copy? Their copy is subpar, ok - but I'm tired of this. I will state my opinion of what the Expedition is: it is absolutely the most faithful recreation of the original Raiders jacket, bar none. It deviates only in that it uses superior materials to any Wested/Leather Concessionaires jacket I've ever held in my hands. They offer a warranty second to none. Buy their jacket if you want. Buy a Wested if you want. Personally, I would not believe Peter Botwright if he said, "Good morning" but that is my opinion.

: : : If there WERE a way for me to make a living at this, I wish somebody would tell me.

: : : Regards,

: : : Todd

: : I didn't say it was your job to write their copy, I was stating that you were discrediting one company for their 'lies' and upholding another's. Considering your making a public mockery of Wested, and upholding double standards, wouldn't you agree that this whole arguement is based solely on favoritism towards FS and a grudge against Peter, rather than the authenticity originally in question?

: : I know that it's just a hobby to you, but at the same time you've managed to create legal tension between 2 companies because of it. Sure, it's not your problem anymore, but it doesn't say much about your character to instigate and then jump ship.

: : Mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]