Re: I've got a little secret...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-29-202.snantx.swbell.net on October 06, 1998 at 19:24:16:

In Reply to: Re: I've got a little secret... posted by Mithrandir on October 06, 1998 at 18:51:03:

: : : I've got it riding around the forum somewhere. I've left three clues, and I keep leaving three clues; well, two of them always, one of them most of the time. If anyone can figure them out, you're welcome to guess my secret. I will only confess when someone guesses right. No, it's not a dirty little secret, I'm not an Indy IV informant or Lucas or Spielberg or anyone like that. In fact, my secret is a little weird, but it shouldn't break anyone's heart if/when it comes to light.

: : : Hint: don't look in just MY posts.

: : : Good luck Indy fans; I feel it's a challenge worthy of Indy himself.

: : : -Mithrandir-

: : Could you give us some clues?...Do we have to look into the archives? If you make it convolutedly chalenging then people may lose interest...

: : Rob
: : ---

: Roger that, Rob. Glad you pointed that out. Okay, first of all, you don't have to check any farther than Archive 16 because that's when I first started coming (as Tommy K). However, the secret did not begin until Archive 18 or 19 and did not achieve current status until Archive 20. Help any? Other clues include: my name. That's all I feel safe saying without totally blowing it. Stick around, because I'll post the same four (not three, but four, I just realized) clues, but I'll have "reworded" one of them, but it'll be about the same and the others will be the same. Three are kinda obvious, one may be a little hidden, but it's there.

: Don't worry; I'll post the other clue w/ the "new" revision within the next three days. Trust me.

: -Mithrandir-

Actually, I almost blew the whole thing wide open with one of my response posts (and the chain after it - hint, hint) a few days ago. Luckily for me, I didn't put anything compromising in it. WHEW! Anyway, the hunt is still on. Buena suerte (Spanish for good luck).

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]