Re: That's Enough...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em3_486.utsi.edu on January 06, 1998 at 13:04:34:

In Reply to: That's Enough... posted by The REAL Micah on January 02, 1998 at 15:58:05:

: That sol.infonex.com miscreant posing as me said:

: : Since I average less than 20 hits per day, I have decided that it is financially unfeasible to continue this site. It will closing when my server contract is up on February 19, 1998. Sorry, I will miss you all.

: I say:

: I had been testing a new preview feature and IP blocking, intending to add them separately to the current version of the Forum. Unfortunately, Mr. sol.infonex.com has forced my hand. Effective immediately, all posters from sol.infonex.com will be blocked. Along with this change, comes an extra step so you can read your post through again before etching it in stone. Hopefully the accelarated release won't cause any bugs.

: To those who fell for this post, know that the commercial feasibility of this site is irrelevant. The purpose of this site is to provide information to fellow Indy fans, not to line my pockets. Sure it costs me a bit over the standard internet access fees, but the satisfaction I get from it is immeasurable. Rest assured, this site will be around for as long as the lawyers will let me.

: --Micah

Simply put, thank you. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: