Re: Ford Is Out! Selleck's In!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Crystal Newlin from ts14-104.ctaz.com on October 06, 1998 at 20:45:33:

In Reply to: Re: Ford Is Out! Selleck's In! posted by Megara on June 27, 1998 at 18:47:22:

: I don't know what his email address is but if you want to call Hollywood information, ask for the the number to the Actor's Guild, they can tell you who his agent is. Then you can call them and get thier address and send any mail for Tom Selleck to them... They will see that he gets it.

: : From Marie..
: : Harrison was good, i'm not taking away from him..But Tom is so underrated, and I would love to see him getting the recognition he deserves! He's got something special as an actor, with his expressive eyes and body gestures. He comes across as a natural, and I await his success on the big screen with great pleasure. If anyone knows how I can meet this guy, or just send him an E-mail, please let me know. I have written (and copywrighted) the Magnum reunion movie, and would love to get the script into his hands. Thanks for the space, Marie.

: Marie,
: >That would be good if he deserves the recognition he deserves, but not taking over Indy!!! Harrison Ford has already done a great job, and Selleck had his chance. Hopefully another great movie will come along and Selleck will get the recognition that you are hoping for :)

: ~Meg~

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]