Indy Adventures, Part Four: San Felipe Part Two

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by California Mike from 209-21-33-89.dialup.microweb.net on April 03, 2001 at 22:13:04:

Here is the latest edition of California Mike's indy adventures. This week's edition finds me returning to San Felipe. This was actually last week, I was there during the UCLA, UCSB, etc..etc. spring break. I'm actually in law school, but I felt the need to take a week off, pile myself and three buddies into the convertible black mustang and cruise down there. Here is a summary of the four days/three nights.

-Of course the first thing you have to do when you enter San Felipe is go to the nearest dirty, hick shack you can find and buy yourself tecate. None of that tourist crap like corona or dos equis, you need mexico's finest, tecate. So I pounded a six pack within ten minutes of cruising from hotel to hotel picking up on women. This is an open container, in the car, but I don't care cause there are no laws in Mexico.

-After flaming out on attractive women we get one freckly-decent and one chubby-decent women to ride on top of the back seat of the car. One of them begins distracting me by licking my ear and rubbing my chest. When I get a good look at hear in the review mirror I quickly dump them off at some bar, promising to find them later, yeah right. We check into a hotel. That night we got thrown out of a party, I got in a fight with one of the bouncers but when he began radioing for the police I scampered off. I was so hammered I couldn't find my car and got a taxi to drive me around while I clicked the alarm button. I finally found it...in the docks, on the sand, where the water can rise and drown the car. The top was down and my cds and stuff were on the seats. no big deal. My friends wandered to the hotel around four in the morning.

Day two: the Ms. san felipe contest. I think if I actually described what went on at this contest I would be barred from the site. I hope that somebody else on this forum was down there, you know what I mean. Lots of nakedness, lots of ...well, I can't really tell anymore. Since this was my fourth trip I drew first blood by starting the chant "take it off, take it off". One girl, who looked thirty two, had the memorable line, "I want your dirty-dirty, in my nasty-nasty".
That night, in order to get into the club that ejected me the night before, me and my friend Aaron swam through the ocean to a cliff, and scaled it to get to the back patio area. This was about twenty to thirty feet. I could never have done it sober. The party was a foam party, well worth the cuts and bruises.

Day three: This was fun on the beach day. The only highlight was making of these morons who were practicing cheerleading routines. Guys hoisted me up on their shoulders and I flopped around and fell. Hysterical stuff. We rode ATV's that went about fortyfive miles an hour. No need for a helmet. That night we got really drunk and went to this baseball diamond where we scaled the chain link arena wall and stole home plate. Which was really hard by the way, they go down like four feet.

Day four, we leave, amazed to be alive. I love Mexico, no laws, no regulation.

Random stuff I forgot to include, not sure when we did them-the crazy mechanical bull that bucks you off in four seconds.
-the exotic/erotic ball. Very nice.

I have a very, very illegal and very dangerous stunt that I tried a month ago right here in san francisco. My line for that night was, it doesn't belong in a museum. Debating whether to risk putting it on...maybe I'll do it under an alias.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]