Chat Room

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Archaeologist from d-207-5-180-35.gwi.net on April 03, 2001 at 22:31:27:

I have started a new chat room for those times that the Indygear chat is not open. To get to the site, goto http://www.delphi.com/indyjones or click on the "Indiana Jones" at the bottom of this message. I am also looking for assistant moderators for the chat room and message board. It is a new site so I am looking for suggestions. I have had a site on Delphi before and they offer unlimited growth and is very user friendly. They also advertise for you which draws in a lot of people that are looking for the exact theme you are offering. Please don't think that I am trying to take anyone from this site. I visit here several times a day, which I will continue to do, I just want to add a new avenue for people to visit and to maybe bring more "Indy" fans together. Please follow the link and read my opening message to get a better understanding of what is offered. If you are interested in being a co-owner of the site, please e-mail me at merlyn99@gwi.net or indianajones1942@icqmail.com or the address I have listed above.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]