Re: The Goonies Soundtrack.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob Davies from tweedledum.its.utas.edu.au on October 07, 1998 at 00:49:15:

In Reply to: Re: The Goonies Soundtrack. posted by Bordok on October 06, 1998 at 20:41:57:

: : I find this odd...I own a copy of the goonies soundtrack in English.
: : Does the one you looked at contain the orchestrated music or the songs from the movie (eg: Cindy Lauper, etc...)?
: : The one I own is just songs, but there is also one track with the theme music.
: : I'll try and get a scan of the cover if you're interested.
: : (Sorry this isn't Indy related but I had to sort this one out!)
: : Rob

: I talked to someone who runs a campaign that they'd release the orchestal soundtrack. I've heard that pop soundtracks sucks! And the one at Ebay.com was the pop soundtrack.
: I've got an MP3 of the main title and some other songs. It's 7 minutes long. It's quite good and if they'll even relesae the orchestral sondtrack I'll be the first one to buy it. Remember to go beg Dave Grusin to release it at www.davegrusin.com

Yeah, mine's the pop soundtrack and it is pretty crappy (I don't listen to it very often), but the orchestral soundtrack is a must! I particularly like the opening music when the Fertelli's are escaping from prison.

Rob (Aust.)
---

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: