I have a feeling...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by graml from user-2iveu75.dialup.mindspring.com on April 04, 2001 at 20:56:23:

In Reply to: Awesome Idea! posted by Georgiana Jones on April 04, 2001 at 19:49:08:

...that Fall Guy would ambush me and pummel me with a sack full of doorknobs. Plus he'd steal my hat. And you don't even want to know what I think Kent would do!
-graml
PS Seriously though, scavenger hunts are always a lot of fun. Especially when the use of trip ropes are not outlawed. Ever wonder why I was drummed out of the Scouts?

: I was babbling in the chat room about this and it acually sounds pretty cool now that I think about it.. I think it would be great if we could get a bunch of indy fans together in a section of forest or something, and one of us could hide a sertain object (Golden Idol Perhaps?). We could make a couple of maps leading our amatuer archaeologists all over the damn place looking for it! First fan to find it wins the prize!!!! Anything goes!!! We could have camps out something and we could steal maps and all sorts of Indy-esque type things...Anyway I think it sounds like heaps of fun, probably would never happen but sounds good to me!!!!

: What do you all think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: Georgiana

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]