Top five reasons graml was drummed out of the Boy Scouts! It's a contest, everyone!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jerry Falwell from 1Cust228.tnt1.brunswick.ga.da.uu.net on April 04, 2001 at 21:21:45:

In Reply to: I have a feeling... posted by graml on April 04, 2001 at 20:56:23:

: ...that Fall Guy would ambush me and pummel me with a sack full of doorknobs. Plus he'd steal my hat. And you don't even want to know what I think Kent would do!
: -graml
: PS Seriously though, scavenger hunts are always a lot of fun. Especially when the use of trip ropes are not outlawed. Ever wonder why I was drummed out of the Scouts?

Now that you mention it, yeah, I did, and now I got the answers!

5. Threw a hissy fit when they couldn't find an extension cord long enough for him to use his Easy Bake oven in the pup tent.

4. Got caught with KY Jelly in his back pack (claimed it was for chapped lips).

3. While other scouts simply told ghost stories around the campfire, graml insisted on acting out every scene from "Little Women".

2. Kept whistling "Dueling Banjos" in the showers while knocking the soap out of the other scouts' hands.

1. __________________________________________________________________

YOU INDYFANS CAN ALL TAKE TURNS FILLING IN THE NUMBER ONE REASON graml GOT THROWN OUT OF THE BOY SCOUTS! PRIZES GO TO THE TEN MOST INVENTIVE ANSWERS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]