Because he wasn't trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, or reverent? (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-182.col.cableone.net on April 04, 2001 at 23:00:35:

In Reply to: Top five reasons graml was drummed out of the Boy Scouts! It's a contest, everyone! posted by Jerry Falwell on April 04, 2001 at 21:21:45:

: : ...that Fall Guy would ambush me and pummel me with a sack full of doorknobs. Plus he'd steal my hat. And you don't even want to know what I think Kent would do!
: : -graml
: : PS Seriously though, scavenger hunts are always a lot of fun. Especially when the use of trip ropes are not outlawed. Ever wonder why I was drummed out of the Scouts?

: Now that you mention it, yeah, I did, and now I got the answers!

: 5. Threw a hissy fit when they couldn't find an extension cord long enough for him to use his Easy Bake oven in the pup tent.

: 4. Got caught with KY Jelly in his back pack (claimed it was for chapped lips).

: 3. While other scouts simply told ghost stories around the campfire, graml insisted on acting out every scene from "Little Women".

: 2. Kept whistling "Dueling Banjos" in the showers while knocking the soap out of the other scouts' hands.

: 1. __________________________________________________________________

: YOU INDYFANS CAN ALL TAKE TURNS FILLING IN THE NUMBER ONE REASON graml GOT THROWN OUT OF THE BOY SCOUTS! PRIZES GO TO THE TEN MOST INVENTIVE ANSWERS!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]