Re: answers to your poll

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from cache-bra.cableinet.co.uk on April 05, 2001 at 16:44:57:

In Reply to: answers to your poll posted by Indy Sean on April 05, 2001 at 12:49:34:

: : 1.How long did it take to receive tha jacket (from the day you ordered it till the day you got it)?

Two weeks to the day, on my first one.
Orderd my second one 3 weeks ago, expecting anytime in the next 3.

: : 2.Was it the same type, leather, finish, lining, etc that you ordered?

yes

: : 3.How did it fit?

As i orderd, a few sizes up from my usual specs to accomodate Denim in bad weather
My second one will be much tighter.

: : 4.Did it needed to go back for repairs?

no

: : 5.If 4=Yes then did you send it back for repairs?

n/a

: : 6.If 4=Yes and 5=No - why not?

n/a

: : 7.What was more imortant to you - to get a jacket that fits you perfectly and is the same that you ordered or to have a 100% true to the original one?

Bit of both. Which is what i got. The second one will hopefully be even more so of both.

: : 8.How did you contact Wested (e-mail or phone)?

phone

: : 9.If 8=e-mail how long did it took to get a reply?

n/a
Though i have emailed Peter a few times, responses varying between a few days and a week depending on how busy he is.
But he does always get back to me.

:
: : 10.Overall how satisfied are you with your jacket?

Ive always worn leather jackets (they're like my second skin ;) My first Wested is the best ive had.
Im sad that soon it will be replaced in my affections, then i remember that is to be replaced by ANOTHER Wested.

To be honest, i would advise most people to pick a Wested over the Flightsuits (as Patterson would say thats MY Opinion),
Based on a combination of experience with Wested and the fact that i think the Flightsuits is rediculously priced.
I cant say ive compared the two, ive never held an Expedition, so im not as qualified as some at this site.

j.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]