Glad you've all calmed down

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Wax from adsl-129-44-145-55.buffny.adsl.bellatlantic.net on April 05, 2001 at 18:35:14:

Hello. I'm just me. A guy from Buffalo who bought an Expedition not knowing anything about this whooplah with Westing. I saw that there was an "indy" style jacket from a company that I had previous bought a jacket that I was incredibly happy with, a cowhide G-1 for only $228. This jacket I had bought was so incredibly nice, but I wanted a leather jacket without the knitting that was inherent in the A-2 and the G-1. I ordered the Expedition before the "blurb" ever appeared on the FS website. I'm not part of your indy fan hobby thing. I don't care about the fedora or that rest of the gear. I really owe the people here. Mostly Patterson, for creating this Expedition. Without him, and the others, it would not exist, but when I ordered it, I didn't know that you had actually help create the jacket. And when I finally got the jacket, I was very interested in it's origin. Who wouldn't be? It's really facinating stuff. Well.. it's more then a week later and I'm still enjoying my jacket. I'm a little disturbed by the right gusset sticking out like a bubble, but who cares? I love this jacket. It is my jacket. I don't want to put it in a dryer or rub it down with alchohol. I just want to wear it. Wear it to death. Thanks to you guys. You are amazing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]