Re: Wested owners mega-poll

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michigan Smith from spider-we084.proxy.aol.com on April 05, 2001 at 23:31:45:

In Reply to: Wested owners mega-poll posted by Jacket raider on April 05, 2001 at 07:05:51:

1. About 3 months, apparently due to leather supply problems. Actually 6 total months because my first order was misplaced.
2. Yes
3. perfect, but this is my second, so I had one to base size adjustments on.
4. Yes, it came with the wrong size collar, but Peter paid for return shipping and repaired/replaced it n/c.
5. see #4
6. see #4
7. one that fits and is functional, but very similar to the original. I added gussets, two inside pockets w/zipper, satin/cotton combo lining, leather facings. With FS, this would have been about a $500-$600 custom jacket (and I could not have gotten all the features I wanted), Wested cost me $285.
8. E-mail, responses have been about 1 day of late, up to a week before.
9. see #8
10. Yes, even with the long wait, the redesigned Wested is greatly improved and exactly the jacket I wanted. I hope to get some pics posted in about a week when it gets back from the collar repair.
The new pleat design and raised straps are definite improvements, as is the New Finish Cowhide leather it was made from. Overall, I would order again.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]