I KNEW I forgot to tell you something. Sorry.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from ppp-184.col.cableone.net on April 06, 2001 at 13:03:03:

In Reply to: All Hail Fedora, King of All Things Hat-like! posted by Curious on April 06, 2001 at 09:12:02:

: I did it and it worked. Not realizing I possessed such high-tech hat resizing equipment and not wanting to ship this hat halfway around the world because it was a millimeter too large, I soaked the inside of the Akubra's hatband area and set it up on a lampshade. After a few tries it had shrunk to my exact melon specifications. The only thing that wasn't perfect was some of the brown dye soaked into the white lining, but I don't even care. The more I mess with this Federation the more I am impressed with it. It is very comparable to my Herbert Johnson and my Peters Bros. in terms of look and quality, and it cost a fraction of the other two. And because it has no stiffness, it's even more comfortable to wear. I now have a couple of "lookin'-at" hats and one to wear all the time.

: As Indy Dawg and Ferris Bueller once said, "If you have the means, I highly recommend you picking one up." Just remember they seem to be running a millimeter large.

: Thanks, Fedora, you are the Master of the Hat.
: Curious

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]