Re: wolverine jacket?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kittlemeier from proxy-1463.public.svc.webtv.net on April 06, 2001 at 16:57:57:

In Reply to: wolverine jacket? posted by meltdown on April 06, 2001 at 14:07:52:

: off topic but, I remember a while back someone writing about a jacket that was like the one wolverine wore in the x-men movie
: but I cant find the post, there was even a link I believe to a picture it only had 2 stripes instead of 3, does anyone have info on this I would be very appreciative

: Thanks

This might be the one you're thinking of. I found this looking for Mel Gibson's jacket from Lethal Weapon 4. I did a search for leather racing jackets with stripes and this came up. It's not perfect by any means but i'ts pretty cool anyway. Call Fox wardrobe at (310)369-1897, ask for archives, and ask if the manufacturer's label is still in the jacket that Jackman wore. From what I understand, the studios often just buy existing jackets or just contract the jackets out. You may be able to get an exact replica if it's still made. I don't know if they'll tell you but the people Warner Bros. wardrobe were very nice and helpful. That's how I finally found out who made the LW4 jacket(Hilfiger, off the rack, can you believe that).
Cheers
Kittlemeier
ps: I hope the link works. This is the first one I've posted.
Just in case
www.aleather.com/flyingbikes/fonda_rz.html

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: