Re: Mithrandir!! Wrong!! Again!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-30-176.snantx.swbell.net on October 07, 1998 at 21:52:49:

In Reply to: Re: Mithrandir!! Wrong!! posted by ~The Raider~ on October 07, 1998 at 21:34:18:

:
: : Uh, no. I am not gay. As a matter of fact, I have at least two girls who like me so I am torn between them, I guess. Being a guy is hard at my age, the rugged years of teenhood. I like them both a lot. But, I have no eason to discuss my personal life online. You are wrong. The real reason requires THINKING, not STAB-IN-THE-DARK GUESSING. Try again. Better luck next time. And really do some investigating.

: : -Mithrandir-
:
: I feel for ya, man. The ol' "Betty and Veronica" situation.
: And your "secret": From what you said you may have blown, I nailed it down to these:
: You have "Raiders" in widescreen and won't tell us how to get them, you are Steven Spielberg's son, or you have obtained a whip or a gun that is extremly rare.
: I didn't look in the archives; I'm too lazy, and besides, I'm not a historian, I have no idea what it is...which one is it?

: ~The Raider

Wrong, wrong, and wrong. If I had Raiders (or any Indy) in widescreen, I would have told a long time ago like a good Indy fan. I am in no way that I know of related to Steven Spileberg (unless you count Adam and Eve or whoever the first people were in your religion, in which case we're ALL related to each other, including Spielberg). And except for the movies, I own absolutely nada, niente, nothing in the way of Indy merchandise.

No, the real secret involves detective work, not speculation. But keep trying - don't give up. In fact I just posted (in another post) another big clue. Read over my first post about the secret and work from there. There are three omnipotent clues floating out there. In fact, I'll go out on a thin limb and tell you to think about what my forum name is. No more new clues. Just the same ones repeated from now on.

Keep going, Indy fans :-).

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: