Re: No offense, but why is Michaelson do popular?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from em12-686.utsi.edu on October 08, 1998 at 09:13:46:

In Reply to: No offense, but why is Michaelson do popular? posted by Stormcrow on October 07, 1998 at 22:01:46:

: Just wondering, because lately there have been a lot of posts directed at Michaelson. I understand that he's well learned on Indy, so is he a guru or something? Honest-to-goodness clean question, not jealous or anything, just wondering why. Any (truthful) answer accepted.

: Buenas noches. Bon soir (is that right?). Good night.

: -Stormcrow-

I really don't know myself, but I'm flattered. Maybe it's as stated above, there are some of us older folks who apparently still have the "fire" from seeing Indy from the very beginning, and we were in our young adult years when we saw it. After experiencing life to the age we are, as Major Paul pointed out, you definately have a completely different bend to things going on around you. I believe I understand Indy's point of view as an adult the age he represented in the movie. Other than that, I don't know, but I thank all who write me. I receive a lot of off line emails as well. I appreciate it. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]