And for those of us who haven't recieved our Westeds just yet...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Skeletor from student-03rms.williams.edu on April 09, 2001 at 11:13:05:

I spoke with Jerry this morning at Wested and he informed me that the new finish lamb with satin lining I ordered (RotLA style) on February 23rd was in his hands and finished. He told me that he'd send it out and that I should get it within 5 business days of its shipment, and that I should expect it sometime next wednesday.
Now, I'd read earlier posts on the forum from wested owners that had received jackets with simply a 42R tag, for example, and had thought that their jacket might possibly just be an off the rack jacket, so when Jerry told me that my jacket was a 40L, I was kinda thrown a bit. Jerry explained to me, however (I was totally unaware of this, although I'm sure most of you know already), that when constructing the jacket they take a standard sized jacket and then modify it to fit your exact specs, much to my relief. I was also concerned with the length of the jacket, seein' as how the Westeds seem to run sorta long in the body. I told Jerry that I was 5' 11" and he told me that the jacket should only come about 3 inches passed my waist.
So for those that ordered around 2/23, expect something sooner than later.

Ya'll have a good one,
Skeletor

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: