I have both versions, and I like MBA's better. By the way, IMA's got some funny smell...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Azuma from A060-0329.SNFC.splitrock.net on April 10, 2001 at 03:30:36:

In Reply to: I disagree...no offense....but posted by Matt Walker on April 10, 2001 at 02:55:40:

: I have the IMA version and I hate it. I also have Noels Temple version and it is superior in my opinion although I have never seen the Noel Crusade version. The IMA finish on the leather cracks easily, the belt loop, while it does have the easy remove feature as Patterson says, is mounted at an angle so that the holster angles very strangely. My Noel Temple holster has a nice finish on the leather, is actually thicker leather than the IMA and has a the belt loop mounted parallel to the side of the holster if that makes sense. NOEL HOWARD IS THE MAN, HE MAKES AWESOME STUFF!!! although it isn't cheep. But really I havent gotten anything from Noel Howard I was disappointed in. The strap...well, could be better...but everything else no disappointment at all. Especially the pants...man talk about nice pants. but anyhoo, As I said though I have never seen the Noel Crusade version holster which might be a piece of crap but I find that hard to believe. Although Patterson is a reliable source so.... I dont think I helped at all did I. Oh well.

: Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]