WESTED INDY FEDORA!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yurik from 1Cust143.tnt1.columbia.sc.da.uu.net on April 10, 2001 at 22:36:00:

I spoke with Peter this morning about my jacket order. Within the conversation, he mentioned that he was working on a inexpensive, but quality fedora. He sold one to a guy visiting from Kentucky. Would that be any of you? Regardless, Peter snapped a shot of this guy with the hat on and e-mailed it to me. I told Peter that if he does start producing the $50 hat that he should seek to get the ribbon right(which seems to be the concern of most Fedora owners, of which I am not one as yet). Also, getting the felt color reasonably close, as well as specific dimensions for each film version.

For his first version, it's not a bad hat. The felt color needs a little work, but has a good shape. The ribbon defintely needs some improvements. Reagrdless, I think Peter should be able to drill out a competative fedora for such a low cost.

I am unable to post a pic at this time, so . . . . if I could get a volunteer to e-mail this to and post it, that would be wonderful. Just follow-up with your e-mail. First come, first serve.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]