Nice pic, MK. I hear Giza is wonderful this time of year. (grin) (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by West from spider-th062.proxy.aol.com on April 11, 2001 at 01:33:56:

In Reply to: The Return of the Three Amigos! posted by MK on April 11, 2001 at 00:47:22:

: A day of high adventure.

: It all started with a phone call. It was the office. A stranger was there to see me. Who could be this mystery man? I cautiously pulled into my parking space. Could it be some deranged Indyfan that has tracked me down for my comments on the forum? Maybe it's Peter Botwright or Dave Marshall come to seek some twisted revenge for purposely damaging their jackets? Am I to be tortured with acetone and sandpaper?

: I steadied my hand as I fumbled with the lock on the office door. My palms were just a little moist. "This is silly" I told myself, wishing I had a my trusty gun.

: I entered the lobby. A big man sitting in a chair looked up. Wait! I know that face and I felt relieved. It was Patterson, but then I felt a second presence in the room. Just inside the door next to the wall was another man: the stranger.

: My stomach tightened again. He looked a little rough and had a knowing look in his eye. Could this assassin have been waiting for the chance to knock of two at once? Or was Patterson in on this too?

: They exchanged looks. Just as my hand went to my Spiderco pocketknife, the stranger spoke:

: Hi, I'm Abner from IndyGear.

: We shook hands and the sheer terror just a moment ago, was immediately forgotten. A moment later Lee Keppler arrived. We proceeded to my office.

: The florescent lit room was filled with fedoras, gunbelts, bagstraps, whips and jackets of every variety.

: We had a great time admiring each other’s gear. This kind of show-and-tell beats two dimensional web pictures anytime. There is nothing like seeing the real thing.

: Abner had a new cow Wested LC. I can see my Michaelson says Peter should stick to cow. It beats his lamb by a mile.

: I took all kinds of comparison photos imaginable. I am leaving in the morning for Texas, so I will have the pictures for you in a week or so. There is one I just have to share that can't wait:

:

: The FOUR Amigos!(L-R) Lee Keppler, Abner, Patterson, and MK.

: P.S.

: Did I mention my office is in Egypt? (grinning..as we hear screams from Virginia)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]