Pics never came...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tl081.proxy.aol.com on April 11, 2001 at 12:20:06:

In Reply to: Patterson: Original Raiders jacket photos to show us? posted by Chris King on April 11, 2001 at 04:36:01:

: Hi Patterson,

: I'm sure I'm not the only one that would LOVE to see some photos of the ORIGINAL Raiders jacket that was used to create the Flight Suits Expedition. During the prototyping stage of the Expedition, you mentioned that the original jacket owners were going to send you additional measurements and PHOTOS of their jacket. Did you ever get them?

: I would LOVE to see how close the Flight Suits jacket is to the original, especially considering the jacket I have is supposed to be the same size. I only have one comment to make regarding the Flight Suits - it appears that the Storm flap is too thin. I compared it to my Wested, and the Wested width appears to match the photos from Raiders more closely. Any comments?

: Thanks a lot!

: Chris King.

Hey Chris,

They never did show up, and I'm about done with bugging them. On the storm flap - I disagree. One of this problems I've always had was the exagerated collar height and width of the storm flap on the Wested. It measures dead-on on my Expedition.

Regards,

-Todd

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: