Re: Wested arrived today!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Archaeologist from d-207-5-174-81.gwi.net on April 11, 2001 at 14:17:39:

In Reply to: Wested arrived today!! posted by Charger Jones on April 11, 2001 at 14:09:45:

Congrats on the Wested. I am still saving for mine. Is the left handed zipper normal on Wested jackets? Also what are the pros and cons for the different types of material for the linings? Thanks Mike

: Yep! That's right! Mr. B came through with flying colors!! I had told him a 42L but upon opening the black plastic bag and seeing the black and gold Wested label on the inside of the jacket it said 44. Well, needless to say, it fits like a glove.
: Raiders w/lambskin, cotton lining, and a zip on the inside pocket ( which is on the left side ) like I asked. Such a nice smell too. Squeeky as of new leather. Oh, and when I tried to zip it up I was like, "what the...". Yeah, the left handed zipper will take a little getting used to.
: How about it? Anybody else get their Westeds within the past week or so? Did you get what you wanted? Fit good? I would buy another in a heart beat but I'm completely satisfied with one and the one I got today.
: Charger Jones

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]