Re: USWings Kid-Sized Indy Jacket

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace047.utsi.edu on April 12, 2001 at 15:22:29:

In Reply to: USWings Kid-Sized Indy Jacket posted by Austin Powers on April 12, 2001 at 14:42:03:

: Despite jackets that aren't 110% accurate, USWings really offers some slick choices. They've got what, four or five different hide types to choose from, and now even a non-leather choice? There're really an asset to Indy fans everywhere.

: But what REALLY caught my eye and made me say "Finally!" was seeing an Indy jacket offered in a kids size. That's gotta be the coolest thing I've ever seen and considering most of us got into this hobby as kids, that makes us jealous as hell. Where were these jackets when I was 10? I would've literally had a kiddie heart attack if I was given an Indy coat as a child. We used to run around wearing fedoras, khakis, whips, everything BUT the jacket. It's really cool that there's finally a jacket out there sized for the people who can actually pretend to be Indy and get away with it.

: How many of you have already gotten these jackets for your kids? I'm 'bouts to go have a kid just so I can get 'em one of these coats.

: Austin Powers

If memory serves me correctly, Patterson got one for his son, and as I recall, he was very satisfied. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]