Cotton collar? YES!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0826.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on April 13, 2001 at 16:53:25:

In Reply to: I have to agree with you.. posted by Indy Sean on April 13, 2001 at 09:54:23:

I have a leather collar on on a European jacket that is three years old. At that time it was fashionable to add a leather collar...
Anyway, I think that people believe me to be the UPS man has to do with the fact that my khaki A-2 looks a lot like a uniform. It's got a pretty plain look. The dark leather collar, epaulettes, and a leather tag on the chest make it even more like a uniform.
FG
PS: I wonder why the brown color was dropped.
PPS: Think how fast a khaki jacket will look filthy...
:
:

: I prefer brown or black (although isn't UPS also brown, not khaki?!!)
: Also I agree on the cotton collar.
: -IS

: : I'm mostly afraid I'll look like Charlton Heston in a safari jacket with a KHAKI colored jacket (or the UPS man). :p
: : Also, I have noticed that the (washable) leather collar on my cotton A-2 has become a bit stiff and unsightly after some time...
: : I wish the collar was cotton, too. I guess we have to take what we can get, eh?
: : FG
: : PS: What dye do you recommend?

: : : Hey, dedicated Indyfan- pretty slick! I thought it was established the top of the back pannel should reach the sleeve seams though?
: : :
: : :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: