All I can tell you:

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fall Guy from pool0826.cvx19-bradley.dialup.earthlink.net on April 13, 2001 at 18:08:01:

In Reply to: I need your help quick! posted by MK on April 13, 2001 at 17:56:49:

It looks like prairie with sage brush. They are riding (obviously west) on a very slight slope and seem to reach a hilltop (barely qualifies). The horses legs start disappearing... (that's why I presume that they are going ever so slightly "downhill") The image is rather compressed due to the use of an excessively long focal lenght. I don't see any significant landmark like a tree or anything.
FG
PS: The pic didn't load... :(

: I am about to go find the place where the last shot in Crusade was done. It's when they ride off into the sunset. It is near Amarillo, TX. Here is a pic of the scene:

:

: The question is: Why did they choose this location? It just looks like a flat plain. I don't have the movie with me. Could someone take a look and see if there is anything else to see? A landmark perhaps. any input will be a help. Thanks!

: (If Lucas would put the films on DVD I could see it on my laptop. GEORGE!!!!!!)
:
:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: