Re: sorry, this is what I meant

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy French from syr-24-169-84-215.twcny.rr.com on April 13, 2001 at 21:33:08:

In Reply to: sorry, this is what I meant posted by Thefumegator on April 13, 2001 at 21:26:19:

Oh, I see your question now. Easy choice.

Wested new finish cowhide is what my choice would be. See, I had a very nice cowhide bomber jacket for over 10 years that still fits me and everything. Anyway, my point is, not only is the cowhide arguably the best jacket Wested sells, but it will hold up for a long time, certainly through college. It's rugged and it ages gracefully.

After you get out of college, or maybe even during, I also recommend a lambskin to wear on semi-casual/formal outings. A new finish lambskin jacket goes great to casual evening parties. I wore mine at the Cannes Film Festival to all the major events, including the screening of Requiem For a Dream. It was very stylish and fit right in.

But I digress. Go with a Wested cow if you wany a rugged, multi-purpose jacket to last you the duration of your college career. It's reputation is well known across the Indyfan community. Even the fans who sometimes seem to side more with FS have never denied the quality of the Wested cowhide. "Abner" owns one and apparently it is a sweet item.

Hope this helps.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: