My entry for the US Wings contest...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tl082.proxy.aol.com on April 14, 2001 at 01:40:39:

Why do I deserve to win the new US Wings cotton Indy Jones jacket? Why, you ask yourself, should the proclaimed Elemda Marcos of Indiana Jones jackets have his habit supported even more by winning such a prize? It is for the fuzzy little animals, that’s why. The madness must stop – their spirits deserve their final rest! I wake up at night – wearing my seal brown veg goat pj’s of course – to the representatives ghosts of domesticated animals – goats, lambs, cows (some of them rather old looking), horses, and the most disturbing is the kangaroo. It’s like a big rat hopping around the bedroom. Anyway, I digress. They need to rest! I need to rest! The only answer? Natural cotton fibers, of course.

I know – going completely cold turkey (I wonder what kind of jacket you could make from turkey skin…) is never a good idea. I figure I can be gradually brought down as long as it has the washable leather collar.

Save the animals – give me a cotton Indy Jones jacket. It’s the only way to stop the carnage and put an end to the killing fields.

Respectfully,

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: