WESTED DELIVERED ON EASTER SUNDAY!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Yurik from 1Cust58.tnt5.columbia.sc.da.uu.net on April 15, 2001 at 16:51:02:

After getting back from church this morning I got a ring at the door. There's a USPS guy with a package for me to sign for. I didn't expect to receive the jacket for a few more days. And I certainly didn't expect it to be delievered on a Sunday, ON EASTER SUNDAY. I remember someone on the forum saying that Easter will probably delay the delivery of jackets. It didn't delay mine.

I was absolutely satisfied with the jacket right out of the box. It's a new Lamb "Temple" version. It's 44 long that fits absolutely perfectly for my 6'3" frame. I've got broad shoulders with a 34 waist and I'm very satisfied with how it lays. I had about twenty college students over to my house for Easter dinner about 20 minutes after I received it. They were all highly impressed with it's appearance and quality. Peter gave me great customer service from beginning to end, as well Jerry at Wested. Thumbs up on their jacket. I think that any Indy jacket from any maker will have it's own variation from the film jacket(i.e. leather color, distress and drape). I just think it's up to the owner to be bold enough and creative enough to make it look the way he wants it to look. Tomorrow I'll be devoting the day to making this into the most ccurate "Temple" jacket I can make out of a Wested. When finished, I'll be sure to submit some photos. WESTED, YOU ROCK!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]