Re: Saving Private Ryan

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ???????? from spider-pa081.proxy.aol.com on October 11, 1998 at 14:49:20:

In Reply to: Re: saving private ryan is toooooooo violent, why should this be at the top of the oscar list posted by J.J. on July 30, 1998 at 12:57:45:

You guys are all stupid if you think saving private ryan is a stupid, waste of time. It is an acurate, historical look at an important time in our worlds history. Those of you who think that the making of this movie and the movie Titanic have anything in common, have to get lives. You have too much time to sit in your bedrooms on Friday nights and dream about what it would be like to kiss some hot Hollywood drug addict/star. If you got out a little more and became more realistic, maybe you coulld be a little more appreciative of ALL of the great forms of cinematic art. Don't get me wrong, I'm a great fan of Titanic, but it isn't the only thing in my life. And another thing, if you can't handle the accuate depiction of the violence of war, maybe you shouldn't be watching violent 'R' rated movies!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]