Re: WESTED DELIVERED ON EASTER SUNDAY!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by yurik from 1Cust115.tnt1.columbia.sc.da.uu.net on April 15, 2001 at 20:11:13:

In Reply to: Re: WESTED DELIVERED ON EASTER SUNDAY! posted by Skeletor on April 15, 2001 at 19:07:37:

I ordered the jacket in late February I think. I'm sure your jacket is quickly on it's way. The tracking number never worked for me either.

Yurik

: Yurik, congratulations on the new Wested, man. Listen, when did you order your Wested? Jerry told me that I should be getting my newfinish lamb Raiders jacket this coming week but I've been checkin' the tracking number at usps.com and I keep getting that there's still "no record" of that mail item... I figured it was too early to track. I WAS waiting patiently, but a couple days ago I saw a senior high school kid takin' a tour of my college here at Williams and he was wearin' a distressed cowhide Raiders Wested. I'd never seen one in person, only pics on the web, but now I'm dyin' to get mine as soon as possible. I think I freaked that poor guy out, askin' him all sorts of questions... must've thought I was a nut. Funny how you wait for over two months just fine and then the last couple of days you start losin' it... Enjoy your wested. After seein' one in person, well, its a beautiful jacket.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]