Re: another OT jacket question...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kittlemeier from proxy-1413.public.svc.webtv.net on April 16, 2001 at 11:03:31:

In Reply to: another OT jacket question... posted by James on April 15, 2001 at 12:20:58:

: Okay, im sure im not alone amongst the people here in my addiction to cool leather jackets.

: Im just watching John Carpenters Vampires (dont get me started on this 'adaptation'...) despite the poor quality of the film, i reeeeally like James Woods jacket.
: To me it looks like another basic variation on an A2, and from the fact he wears it in the new mexico sun it must be a pretty light one.
: I was wondering if anyone knew wether this was a standard jacket anywhere, or would i have to have it specially made (in which case, ferggettit!!, hehe all addictionsd must stopsomewhere;).

: cheers,
: j.

Call Sony wardrobe at (310)244-7260, ask for the archives section, and ask them about the jacket. That's how I've had the most success at finding out about the movie jackets. I haven't called Sony before but the other wardrobe departments I've called have been very helpful.
Cheers
Kittlemeier

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: