Good to hear!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from spider-tl043.proxy.aol.com on April 16, 2001 at 17:09:27:

In Reply to: My Trilogy DVD's came today!! posted by INDY 500 on April 16, 2001 at 17:00:47:

: This past Thursday (12th) I ordered the Indy trilogy on "DVD" from:

: www.getvcds.com (link below)

: and they arrived this afternoon.

: Shipping via Fedex was very quick considering they had to come from Penang, Malaysia and with the Easter holiday as well.

: They are in Fullscreen format and can be viewed either with asian subtitles or without.

: The Interactive menu is quite good although the fonts chosen are a bit weird, it looks like text from Austin Powers or something, nevertheless, the scene access is nice and the production value seems high.

: The picture quality on LC is very good, sound is amazing, these must have been mastered off of a laserdisc, also it is the THX version.

: I haven't tried Raiders or Temple yet, but I would imagine the quality is the same.

: The price was a bit cheaper than on Ebay...$45.00
: and they arrived in perfect cond., shipping I think was $8.99

: Anyway, if you want a nice good quality "DVD" copy of the trilogy, I would give these a try.

: Regards

: INDY 500

I picked up Raiders on Friday - ought to be here tomorrow or Wednesday. Glad to hear the quality is good!

Regards,

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: