Re: Theological question...any of you subscribe to a religion different to Christianity (whish I guess is the "hero" religion in Raiders and LC)?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by gary from 157.22.206.241 on October 11, 1998 at 22:23:23:

In Reply to: Re: Theological question...any of you subscribe to a religion different to Christianity (whish I guess is the "hero" religion in Raiders and LC)? posted by Juditha C on October 10, 1998 at 13:19:21:

: Hi, Gary!!!! I subscribe to a Christianity which IS A DIFFERENT RELIGION from a lot of what is "called" Christianity. Technically, I am well within the traditional Christian fold, but Christianity was meant to be a far more "radical" religion than it is--and NOT IN THE SENSE OF THE ULTRA-RIGHT!!!! It's supposed to be a faith centered in personal repentance and "grace". Unfortunately, it's human nature to want to avoid searching one's own conscience & repenting & accepting "grace": humans would rather keep tally sheets. Anyway, if you're interested, I do have some stuff on my homepage re: theology, philosophy & the societal scene. Best Wishes, Marie

I visted your site and found it interisting.
gary

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]