Re: regular and reverse horizontal cracks, sometimes called the drover's crack, and an uplift after the first throw. Frankly, his moves in that scene are a little sloppy. Catwoman is better to study.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by The Spatsman from spider-wl083.proxy.aol.com on April 17, 2001 at 23:40:05:

In Reply to: For a whipmaster... posted by Indy French on April 16, 2001 at 21:38:38:

: I know how to use a bullwhip pretty well. Above average at least, but I am not a master of the terminology or anything like that. I was wondering if anybody out there knows and could tell me exactly what moves Harrison Ford is executing with the bullwhip in the Cairo street fight and in what order.

: Also, if anybody has access to the "Making of" video and knows what moves he is executing in off camera/cut scene footage, that would be helpful as well.

: I can get some good snapping cycles out of my bullwhips, but I just know that I am not executing any patterns from the scenes in Raiders and I'd really like to know what those are.

: Mike

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]