Re: Not Indy but I need help...Any attorneys here?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Police Officer in Maine from d-207-5-174-198.gwi.net on April 18, 2001 at 07:14:57:

In Reply to: Not Indy but I need help...Any attorneys here? posted by Matt Walker on April 18, 2001 at 00:43:08:

LOLOL do you think that a Police Officer has to "Ask" you if know what you did wrong? I write tickets every day to people that say "honest officer I did not see that speed limit sign or yield sign or no left hand turn sign etc...", but then again, usually when when someone gets a traffic ticket and they realize that the sign is indeed there, they usually just face the facts. You are suppose to be responsible for your own actions..god forbid if we weren't and we all had licenses. I am just trying to say, if the sign was there, and you just didn't see it, do you really want to waste your money to go fight the ticket when you actually did break the law.

: I got a ticket for taking a left hand turn when there was a no left hand turn sign on the intersection. I never saw the sign and when the cop pulled me over he didnt ask me if I knew why he pulled me over he just told me which makes me believe most people dont see the sign as it is not next to the light but on a post off to the side on the corner. Well Im going to court on Thursday to fight it....any words of advice?

: Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]