Sgt. Hack responds

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from leospace144.utsi.edu on April 18, 2001 at 11:07:36:

In Reply to: That's the last time I'll say something about this topic (Before I start sounding like a parrot): posted by Fall Guy on April 18, 2001 at 03:04:22:

If there's a red heading on this message, it's probably because I'm at a different computer this morning, so please bear with me. Sgt. Hack emailed me, and I quote, "If I had 100 orders in hand, then I would make a cut. This is a new business item with us and I can not make a bunch of changes at this time. I am the only company in the world that offers all these Indy jackets!! Sarge" . There's the current answer. Regards. Michaelson

: Good morning,
: When the jacket was listed on the US Wings site for the first time, brown and khaki versions were offered. I ordered brown (I did get an order confirmation.).
: Sadly, the brown option has disappeared and I don't know the reason. This is strange, since in a few color polls brown and black were the most requested colors. However, I do know that the price was dropped. Maybe there is a connection there...
: As has been said before, we all should be glad that someone makes this jacket and we shouldn't ask for anything more at this time. At the same time we are encouraged to make individual pleas to Sgt. Hack. Go figure...
: I, for one, am tired of this. I hope you understand.
: FG

:
: : Good evening all! I ordered my cotton Indy monday night and I just saw some posts saying it is available in brown. Where those it say that? Under color it just says khaki. I just e-mailed Sgt. Hack asking him of this and hopefully, he will write me back soon. Wonder how brown the brown will be... The khaki does look nice though. Maybe I will get both... If anyone can responsed, it will be greatly appreciated! Too tired to get into great detail. Everyone have a good one! God bless!

: : Regards,
: : Indiana Jun
: :
: :

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL: